Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Transfer Time! (Sept 3)

Well, the first transfer of my mission is now over. Crazy how fast it went! The work here serving the Lord has been incredible, and I am so grateful for the daily miracles. This week hasn't been too exciting, but it has been a lot of fun! The work goes, sometimes slowly and sometimes quickly, but always according to what the Lord wants. I am so grateful for the chance I have had to serve here in Hungary! 
For the next transfer, I will be staying in Kecskemét, and will be getting a new companion Elder Decker. Hopefully we can continue working hard and having fun! 
I just got a device to send pictures! This one is of me and my first investigator. He just left (very sad :( ) to Székesfehérvár for school. He was awesome though! His name is Szabolcs, and he was a lot of fun and really funny! 
Anyway, this transfer was overall a lot of learning for me. This week I saw a tree that was really pretty and green on the outside, but on the inside is was all dead and brown and looked so sad! And it made me realize that that is how we are sometimes--looking good and alive on the surface, but the reality is that we are not so alive and well on the inside. Let us strive to live in a way that we can show who we really are, without being ashamed! When we do what God wants, we are happier and live better lives. I pray for all of you! :) 

Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

 This one is of me and my first investigator. He just left (very sad :( ) to Székesfehérvár for school. He was awesome though! His name is Szabolcs, and he was a lot of fun and really funny! 
 This was my first attempt at making my own food. Unfortunately I forgot that it is just ME eating.. :) oh well, food for days!!
 This is the awesome bishop of the Kecskemét ward, and his family. They are so fun, and theres always a party :)
 Just an old creepy house :) haha. It just looks cool, so i took a picture of it!
 This is my district! They are lots of fun, and we have lots of good district meetings together!
There is also one of just us four that were in Kecskemét.

No comments:

Post a Comment