Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Beginning of The End... Again? (April 20)

So this week, I started my last 6-week planner that I will use on my mission. I keep finding these little things that remind me too much of the end of my mission.. So sad. :(

But! This week was also good with the amount of work we got done and all the people we are helping! We met with a less-active member this week who stopped coming to church several years ago. its really hard for a missionary to see someone who used to be so strong and such an important part of the branch to becoming someone who cares so little about going to church. He never denied that the church is true, though. When it comes down to it, your belief and how you act on those beliefs are some of the most important things in this life. Never forget how much the Savior loves you and show Him how grateful you are for Him and how much you love Him. 

Have a great week! Love you a ton. :) 

Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder





















No comments:

Post a Comment