Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Beginning of the End (March 31)

Well, here it is! Kind of. Haha. I just got my transfer call for my last transfer. Kinda of a big deal because that means that I am going home in a few weeks! A weird thought. But also, an encouraging thought. I am so excited to keep going and finish strong! This last transfer will be one to remember. :)
I am staying here in Debrecen and getting Elder Bunker as my new companion. Elder Ralph, who I have served around for the last 9 weeks, is going home. Kind of a weird thing to see him going home. But I am excited for him, and am grateful that i learned so much from him about how to finish a mission!
Life is rough. Shoot, life beats you up, leaves you on the ground about to bleed out sometimes. But! It is also a beautiful thing, and I am so grateful for it. And I know that it is beautiful because of the Savior, Christ did everything for us because He has an incredible love for us. I had an epiphany: God gave us His Son because He loves us. Not necessarily a new thought, but a groundbreaking one for sure. Go to BecauseHelives.mormon.org and enjoy the beauty of the Atonement and the Resurrection. Its a time of change, people. Lets all change and become better! :)

Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder







No comments:

Post a Comment