Thursday, June 6, 2013

Elder Flake's first email home!

After about a week of waiting, Elder Flake was finally able to send home his first email!

His email:

"Wow, the MTC is amazing! I am loving every second of it. Time is short, so this email won´t be too long. But I just wanted to tell everyone Hi, and I love them! Hope all is well at home. My life here at the MTC is incredible...and incredibly hard! But it is so worth it. Learning Hungarian is super super hard. Lucky for me, though, I have the Lord in my side! I know I can do it! These last few days have flown by, and I am so excited to move forward. I am learning so so much in just a few days. I know how to actually teach someone now! I also have my first Hungarian lesson in like 5 days!! Holy cow, crazy! Well, my P-Days are Thursday for right now. I honestly don't even know what to say. The MTC is great. I have great friends, and have been taught so much inside and outside the classroom. Oh yeah and I sit at a desk for 3 hours at a time, usually twice a day. CRAZY I know! Well I love you all. Godspeed, and don't ever take things for granted.
 
I love you all so much. And even though I miss you all, I know I am doing the right thing. Love ya. (I will write more next time, promise!!)
 
Much love,
Elder Flake"

No comments:

Post a Comment