Thursday, July 25, 2013

Megszentel​ési hét! (consecrat​ion week!)

**Note: Sorry I didn't post this last week! This is from July 18th**
 
Hello all,
 
Man, this last week has been good! I mean, nothing especially outstanding, I'm just getting SOOOOO excited to get outta this country! :) So like I said, nothing super significant happened. I saw Elder Ryan Anderson again, he is looking great! Unfortunately, I couldn't really talk to him.. but more on that later.
So this week, I have been focusing on how I can improve my relationship with my Savior. I don't think it's something I really thought a whole lot about, just kinda tried to keep at the back of my mind. And it has been amazing to see how the Lord is willing to bless us. Otherwise, this week has been filled with laughing, joy, and lots and lots of the Spirit!
So this next week, I am going to be in Megszentelési hét! (consecration week!) Basically this means, that I am only speaking Hungarian, and I am giving up a TON! Like soda, candy, choc milk, mail (excpet right now during email) and other such things. Yeah, it is super hard. But I can't wait to see how the Lord will bless me for it! A couple of scriptures I have been thinking about as I started cons week have been 2 Nephi 2:2 and 2 Nephi 32:9. I know that if I give my all to the Lord, He will consecrate these things for my welfare, and so that I am able to bless the lives of others. I am so excited to be able to bless others! Right now it feels like we're just getting ready. Which I enjoy, but I am soooooo ready to just get out there, and do it. :) So that was why I wasn't able to talk much with Elder Anderson or Sister Taylor Allen, who I also saw. But it's like I said, I know that the Lord is eager to pour out blessings upon me! :)
So, minden jó. Misszionáriusi munka nehéz, de nagyon jutalmas is. (I think that was right. My hungarian is still coming.. :) ) És tudom, hogy jó Megváltóm él. Tudom, hogy az Úr meg fog áldani minket, amikor betartjuk a parancolatait. Isten szeret minket, és akarja a legjobbat értünk. Nagyon hálás vagyok ezért az evangéliumért. És szeretlek benneteket. :) Légy jó!
 
Sok sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment