Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week.... a lot. [6]

So this week has been a little slow and uneventful. But it has been good, I mean, how can learning about this gospel not be good! Haha.
I guess the biggest thing this week was that we got new Hungarians!!! :D They are all going to Hungary, but just got here. It will be so strange to see how that dynamic will change, if at all, my district. Now it's our job to be the good examples, not just follow someone. I hope it affects us for the better. I have seen how much the Lord blesses us when we are obedient.
Also this week, I made to the sons of Mosiah chapters in the Book of Mormon. YYYYEEEESSSSS!!! Haha as soon as I got there, I was so excited, I had to tell the elder sitting next to me. He just kinda chuckled. :) haha. But I can't hold it in: I love the Book of Mormon! It's so amazing to see how the Lord works the same, and how often we mortals forget Him, even with all the things He has given us.
I have learned, while I have been here, that the Lord will not give us something we are not ready for. It might feel like that because of our own inadequacies. But He is always there for us to call on Him for help. and I know He wants to help us! Just let Him. :)
Tudom, hogy Isten él. És Jézus Krisztus élett érted. Ő meghalt, hogy mi élhessünk újra. Nagyon hálás vagyok, hogy lehessünk mint Jézus.  
Well time is short this week. But I love you all!! And so does your Father in Heaven. :)
Much love,
Elder Flake
Elder Flake and his zone! (without the new Hungarian Missionaries)

My District at Jamba Juice! 



Me and Elder Josh Cox! Known him since we were 11!


Just being dorks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment