Thursday, July 25, 2013

Week 8- Last update from the MTC!

Oh man! I am SO beyond excited to get outta here, and go to the place of my DREAMS! :) I am definitely scared, but no amount of fear could hold me back from doing what the Lord has called me to do in His behalf. I am seriously so beyond ready to get outta this country. :)
 
So this week, nothing really big happened. Other than I realized that I think it is literally my duty in life to always be an example. I was told that at least 3 times this week, and I realized that that is the story of my life. I cannot ever think that no one is watching me or that no one will notice me. Because that is absolutely not true. And that same thing goes for you. People are always watching. Especially the Lord, He sees you in all your secret places, and He will always be aware of you. Even something as simple as a silent one-sentence prayer means the world to Him. And if you are reading this and are not sure about what I am saying, I encourage you to get down on your knees and ask your Heavenly Father if it's true. Is He there? Does He love us, or even care about what's going on with us? I say unto you, absolutely. We are everything to Him. You are everything to Him. And if you ask Him what you need to do, He will not lead you astray. Even if it doesn't make sense (story of my life), He does it for our good.
 
Okay, off my soap box. :) Haha. So my plane leaves at 11:15 on Monday! And then I get to be in Hungary for 22 months! Man, I wish words can express how much love I have for all those Hungarians. But, the only way I know how to describe this feeling is Mosiah 4:20, one of the greatest scriptures in the Book of Mormon. I know EXACTLY what King Benjamin means when he says that he feels joy, even to the stopping up of mine utterance. Boy, do I love this gospel. Mostly because it is TRUE!! And what a blessing it is in every single one of our lives.
 
Well, in Alma somewhere, (I think in like.... 42?) he talks about leaving this land and going to a land of far better promise. Which is exactly how I feel. :) Well, there never exists enough time! Love you all!! Take care!
Sok sok sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment