Friday, May 23, 2014

End of the Three-Some Reign (May 6)

Well, it happened! Our 3-some was split up. It was very sad, but I guess this is what the Lord wants. It was an "emergency transfer", thus called because someone was transferred without it actually being transfer time. It was sad to see him go, but I know he will still have a good time in Érd, where he was transferred to. 

Other than that, though, I was very pleased with our week this week! We found a lot of people who want to meet! We may have even found a golden investigator. I don't want to jinx it, but I feel like she is really ready for the gospel. 

Well, the work moves forward. It is amazing to see people come to Christ. In fact, we are even having a baptism at the end of this month! Erzsi is coming to church at 9 o'clock, even if she works from 6 pm the night before, all night until 6 am the next morning. She is our rock.
 
Well, happy May!! And happy Mother's Day!! Love you all a ton! :) 
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder


that is me and Waldvogel and Daniels, waiting to bowl. By the way I got 3 place with like 92 points hahaha.
   last day with Sterri selfies. :( We'll miss you!!  
 This super awesome park we found, with a mini zipline!! haha.




 A shot of Sopron from the park. What a pretty city. 


 Classic mirror selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment