Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another Week! (Sept 16)

This week has been really good! Kind of a lame, cliche way to start an email :) but it is true!
This week, we did a lot of tracting. In the rain. It was definitely not the easiest thing in the world. But it helps us get in people's houses! Haha, they are much more likely to invite us in when it is pouring outside. Which I didnt actually mind much, being from one of the drier places. :) Another thing about the weather: it is starting to get cold already! The weather is so nice, and I can't wait to see the snow!! :D It is also very humid, which is weird for me. But overall, I love the weather here.
This week was kinda strange, because we taught a man from Mexico that speaks Spanish and English. He came here for a girl, and now he is here working for a guy in our ward at the best Hungarian-imitation (because it is an American guy running it I am guessing haha) Mexican food, modeled after Cafe Rio. It is actually super yummy!! And pretty cheap, which is good for our missionary budgets. :)
Overall, this week has been a little frustrating with the language, but so much help to know that I am where I am supposed to be. I love being able to help so many people come closer to God and help them understand what God wants for them.
Love you all! Take care, and God bless.

Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

This is my companion and the butt potato. Haha. And yes that is my jacket he is wearing hahaha.

My little buddy, Charles, the snail. :) hahaha.

My companion! And what happens when I put too much soap in the dishwasher hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment