Thursday, October 10, 2013

Literally (No Subject) just an update (Oct 7)

This week has been a rather slow one. Actually a really slow one. Most of our programs just cancelled or said "nest week" or just dogged us. It was kinda hard on us. But! We put our heads up and enjoy everything we can! Mostly we have been tracting. for quite a few hours a day. We have even started to show symptoms of "tracting fever", which is really us just acting weird...er than normal haha. But weeks like these are necessary. That way we can feel even happier at times like this last Wednesday, when we invited Máté, our 19 year old investigator, to be baptized! And he said yes! His date, for now, is Dec 14! Little while, but we feel confident that he will be ready and excited by then! 

Otherwise, our week had nothing too exciting. Other than I have eaten a lot of "máj". A kind of meat. And it tasted alright, it was just a weird texture. And then I heard that word again, so I decided to ask my companion what it was. Oh. It means "liver". So I ate a lot of liver in the last two weeks..... Missions are certainly full of new  experiences...! haha. 

Conference was also this week! :D For those who don't know, general conference, its full name, is when the prophet, apostles and other leaders of the church get up and talk to the world about all sorts of topics. For some reason it seemed to be that this conference was all about missionary work! It was like they were talking directly to me! I love hearing conference and listening to men called of God to lead His church here on the Earth. We also got to see it in English, hallelujah!!, because we have an old American lady in our ward who doesn't speak Hungarian, so we watched 2 and a half sessions (sad, but we will just have to wait for the Liahona to read the rest) in ENGLISH!!! haha. And it was definitely a neat experience. :) 

Well, I hope all is well! It is getting colder here, and I get to buy a new coat today, so I don't freeze this week! Well, I love you all, and I pray for you daily. :) 
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder 
well, this week was a little low on pictures. but here is one of this little really nice playground in the middle of a super not-so-nice falu hahaha. and the playground is super fun! :D hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment