Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Greetings from Magyarország! (Sept 23)

It is weeks like this one that I live for as a missionary. :) We talked to a ton of people, taught some people, got some members to help, and overall felt the power of the Spirit in this work. I went on splits twice this week, once to Szeged. If you ever get a chance, go visit Szeged, Hungary. It is one of the prettiest cities I have ever been in! I have visited a few times before, but I am continually astonished at the beauty of it! 

Anyways, nothing too exciting happened. And while it was a great week, it was still pretty boring haha. But I love every second of it. :) it is so exciting to know that I am helping these people find God and come closer to Christ. My companion and I have been called "faith changers" a lot this week. But we aren't that. We are "hit építők" or faith builders. We don't like to change what people believe in, just help them and give them more to believe in, and a greater understanding of what and who God is. 

Well, anyways, this week we had a lot of fun walking around a Renaissance Fair type festival, with a ton of booths. It was good to take a look and enjoy the Hungarian culture! Well, that's all. But I love you all! And I pray for you all daily! 

Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment