Monday, January 6, 2014

Kellemes Karácsonyt! És a boldog új évet kívánok! (Dec 23)

Well, it is here! Christmas is already a mere days away!! I love the Christmas season, and all the surprises it has for us. The best part about Christmas is in the word itself, actually! Christ. I am so grateful for the Christmas season, and all the happiness it brings to us, especially when we have the opportunity to receive the greatest happiness, serving others! When we remember others and put other people before ourselves, we remember the true point of Christmas and it reminds of the reason for this wonderful season. So as Christmas races upon, I dare you to do one more nice thing for someone, even as simple as giving your neighbor a plate of cookies; it is the thought that counts. :) 

As for us, we are just getting ready to skype our families, and preparing for the new year, and how we are gonna tackle missionary work then. :) The work of the Lord never stops moving forward! How grateful I am to be a part of this great work! 

Something fun this week: I finished my first journal! From about May 2013 to December 2013, I chronicled my life as a missionary about daily in that thing! Now I have to find another haha. 

Let us remember always our commitment to Christ, and how we can help others throughout the coming up weeks. And be safe, be warm, and have a great week. :) 
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder
 not too exciting, but this is Szeged at Christmastime! really pretty, with lights like these all over the city square!
 Rénszarvas, or reindeer. really pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment