Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pack It Up & Move It On Out (July 29)

So, My life now continues in Kaposvár, a rather pretty city! I mean, that doesn't necessarily mean a whole lot coming from me, haha. but I like it. :) I will be district leader again, which means coming up with a training once a week.. haha, but I am actually really excited for it. :) 

So this week was a little less than usual. We went up to Budapest on Wednesday for transfers, then we got back pretty late, had to do some things around the apartment. So we didnt do a ton. But, we met with people, made some friends, and enjoyed our time together. :)

My new companion is Elder Loveland, and he is.. well, a pretty big guy. He is 6'4" and about 200 pounds and one of the politest guys I know. He is from Virginia, and he is super funny. We get along well, and we are both ready to work hard! 

Nothing new is really happening, just enjoying the time while I can. On a side note, it was so strange to see some sisters go home, since they aren't that much older than me in the mission..! I am growing up..! :o Well anyway, love you all, have a great week! 
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder
me and heilein and réka, our baptism! she is way cool, and I am so proud of how far and how much she has progressed in the gospel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment