Monday, November 18, 2013

Another transfer week? (Nov 12)

Yep, we have another one. It feels like just yesterday I was leaving Kecskemét and coming to my second area, Szeged. but it will be a good transfer! I and Elder Hansen are staying together, and I will be killing Elder Hansen. But! we are also getting a new companion! Elder Cutler will be coming here! And this will be good! :) I am excited for it. 
Also, this week we had the neat experience of inviting a family to a specific date for baptism! They are a great family, a mom, Anita, dad, Tamás, 10 y o daughter, Vanessza, and 6 y o son, Kevin. They are excited to be able to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized! And we are excited for them. 
Other than this, not much exciting happened. We did, though, meet with an investigator, Ati , who is the coolest kid ever! He hasnt even been baptized yet, because of a Law of Chastity problem, but has decided to serve a mission! He is 24, so he will have to hurry with his decision about baptism, but he is going to be such a great elder!! He has even gone finding with us, talking with people on the street, and I can just feel how much he loves this gospel and wants to share it with everyone. :) 
Well, hopefully all is well back home. Love you all tons, and I pray for you nightly! And dont forget that you have missionaries close by you, and they are always excited to help. :) 
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

This is me, my comp Elder Hansen, my new Uni of Szeged sweatshirt :), and Ati! the coolest kid ever. :) this is right after our weekly soccer game!


this is us with Laci (another investigator, pronounced Lahtsee) and Elder Miller, from Salt Lake City, our zone leader! Really great guy. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment