Monday, November 18, 2013

Transfer Week! (Oct 22)

Always a bittersweet week. This transfer, I found out I am leaving Kecskemét...! It is super sad to go, especially because we just had some ofthe coolest investigators ever start to meet with us. But, sadly, the time comes to leave. I cant even describe the feelings I have. I am so sad to leave, especially my first area, where I started my mission, and where I fell in love with the people and the language, and just everything. I am also excited, though, to go to a new place, this time Szeged. It is a super pretty city, Ive actually been there a few times on splits and what not. And it will be good to get a change of scenery for me. So it is sooo bittersweet! But change must come, I guess.
This week, though, has been really good! Kind of boring, nothing out of the ordinary, but good! We met with some people and are doing good at finding people who really want to meet with us! Or at least trying haha! Although one fun thing--I am pretty sure I drank alcohol yesterday! An old néni came out and gave us some "sweet grape juice". My companion was a little wary, but I didnt fully understand wat the lady was saying, so I didnt know to be wary. So my companion had me try it first, and boy was it strong! It wasnt necessarily a burning, but it was certainly stronger than a little grape jiuce! So that was a fun experience for me haha.
After that, life has been a little crazy, trying to get ready to leave my little town of Kecskemét. Well, Szeged, here I come! This will be quite the change..! But with God on my side, nothing can go wrong. :)
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment