Monday, November 18, 2013

Week of the Dreaded Phone Calls! (Nov 4)

Another good week! I think all of my emails start out that way. :) But it was! It was kinda hard, with so many hours and so few people to meet with. but! we are changing that! This week we got 5 new investigators! All of them were people we met on the street who were potentially interested in meeting with us, who I called later and set up programs with them! And yes it was very scary to call people, especially since I have been in Hungary for 3 months! But it was such a good feeling to know that I really am capable! I really can help people, even when I don't understand everything they say! 

Other than that, our week was pretty typical. Lots of time finding (tracting or streeting) and not too many programs. But! This week coming up looks a lot better. :) We are gonna rock it! 

Well, have a great week! Enjoy your November and the colder weather! 
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder
 quick throwback to last transfer! Elders Decker, Erickson, Jones and Sisters Fowers and Hinckley. 
 bridge over the Tisza, means "City center bridge"
 one of the many treasures of Szeged, beautiful buildings! This is right in front of our street where we live. 
 some szegedi beauties! 
gotta love it here. :) this is in the belváros, or city center, called Széchenyi tér. very pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment