Monday, November 25, 2013

The Days are Short, and the Snow Will Fall! (Nov 25)

For those that arent familiar, I have lived in Arizona my whole life, in a place that doesnt see snow. period. So my whole life, I have been dying to see snow, live in it, watch it fall, satöbbi. I mean, I have visited snow a few times, going camping and as a day trip. But never really enjoyed it. But the time has come. It was snowing this morning on the way to the email place!!! I was so beyond excited. :) It is definitely getting colder, winter is coming, and along with it SNOW. :) 
Well, that was pretty much the highlight of the week. Other than that we had an investigator get married!! Very exciting! He is on bap date for the 10 of January, so that will be very exciting! 
Well, happy Thanksgiving to all those in America! Hope your endless amounts of turkey are yummy!  
Also, Christmas is coming soon!! I love this time of year. :) As we think more about the Savior, let us remember why He did the things He did for us, and let us show that in our lives to everyone around: the pure love He has for all men. 
Well, have a great week!
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder


some pics! sorry i didnt take any, these are from my zone leader, Elder Nabrotzky, a Canadian! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment