Monday, November 18, 2013

Another week, another city! (Oct 28)

Well, this week was fun! It started with moving cities, which is always so much fun, and ended with talking to people on the street with one of the coolest investigators ever! :) The in-between was kinda lame, looooots of walking and lots of people to talk to. :) I also have a newfound confidence in this language! not by ANY means am i where i want to be, and i definitely dont understand everything. but! i understand so much, and everyone that hears me talk tells me that i am doing really well and that i am even above average! that was a good feeling! haha. but i know it cant go to my head. besides the only reason it is working so fast, and coming so quickly, is because God needs someone to be able to communicate with His children the way they understand it. while it is fun to speak Hungarian, and I am so glad I am able to speak it, it is about so much more than me and my pride. I am here to help these people draw closer to Christ, and that is why God has given me such a talent for speaking. 
Also, we met quite a few people that saw us on TV the other week, and wanted to meet and learn more about us! Super awesome to see the many ways our Heavenly Father is spreading His word. :) 
Well, the work is moving along! And lots of people to talk to. 
Have a great week!
Sok szeretettel,
Flake Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment